14A – Halfway Reflection
Definitely, determination plays a part in being able to stay motivated and watch all lectures. The course is very straightforward but requires some critical thinking into your ideas when incorporating it into your blog. To keep up with the requirements, I try my best to not leave it until the last minute when completing my assignments due on Sunday and try to finish it all on Friday.
2)
There have been many moments where I felt like giving up but putting my grade at risk was like a slap in the face for a wake-up call and I'd get motivated once more to do my work. This isn't just applicable for this class but in general, you or someone (through scholarships) have paid for this class, a four credit course, not even three and not doing your work is definitely a no-no. I've developed a more disciplined attitude in this course after this experience.
There have been many moments where I felt like giving up but putting my grade at risk was like a slap in the face for a wake-up call and I'd get motivated once more to do my work. This isn't just applicable for this class but in general, you or someone (through scholarships) have paid for this class, a four credit course, not even three and not doing your work is definitely a no-no. I've developed a more disciplined attitude in this course after this experience.
3)
1. Be honest about your goals and don't be afraid to be confident with them.
1. Be honest about your goals and don't be afraid to be confident with them.
2. To be tenacious, it isn't just something you're born with, it's something you develop over time and experience.
3. At the end of the day, remember that through every difficulty there is an opportunity.

I think your three tips are really good. It’s important to remember that even though you may face difficulties whether in this class or others, it is important to power through. I also agree with you about not putting everything off until the last minute. The blog posts are meant to be well thought out, not just put together in a couple of minutes.
ReplyDelete