22A – Elevator Pitch No. 3

1) https://youtu.be/cJIXhs1w_iQ
2) The most important part from my feedback was including that voice into my message and using less amount of "words" to describe what I need to say. 
3) I definitely shortened my pitch into something direct and to the point! I feel a lot more comfortable around the camera and its also engraved in my head for now! 

Comments

  1. I think you did a good job in describing your pitch even though you cut some unnecessary words and information out. It also looks like you are a lot more comfortable in front of the camera, as you said. I still think, as I said last time, that maybe putting on something more professional like a blazer would legitimize your post more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did a great job with this last pitch. However, I don't think you needed to shorten your pitch to the point where you sound like your rushing through it, as I couldn't understand some lines you said in the beginning of the pitch. Besides that, I like how dynamic you were, and how passionate you seemed about your product. That energy really is contagious! Overall, I think you did a great job responding to the feedback you pointed out, and overall made a great pitch!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment