17A – Elevator Pitch No. 2
1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2erfof_dGA
2) From my last pitch, I definitely added more voice as well and crunched up my information in a more deliverable manner. The most important part that stood out to me was knowing how to engage my customers through a common interest/relation.
3) I definitely spoke much more loudly and cut off unnecessary information that wasn't needed when speaking. I added a name to my product to give a platform to continue building on.
Some of the feedback that I was given on my elevator pitch was to dress a little bit more professionally. I think that you should maybe try a blazer or a pantsuit because in the real world if you were giving an elevator pitch you wouldn’t be wearing a t-shirt. I think the audience would take you a little more seriously if the wardrobe was different. Good job though.
ReplyDeleteI think you did a good job presenting your idea and doing so with confidence and poise. I do think that you could dress a little more professional as you would be if you gave this speech to a live audience. Although it does run short it was well done overall and I really liked the ending as it leaves the audience with something to think about.
ReplyDeleteOverall, I really like your pitch. I liked how you started out with a question to draw people in, and I could definitely relate to that post-preview stress about the classes I registered for. I also liked how you looked at the financial aspect, not only talking about lost time spent on classes, but also the wasted money. I could tell you had a good understanding of your opportunity based on your quick and confident presentation.
ReplyDelete