18A – Create a Customer Avatar
Meet Chad from Yo Gabba Gabba top tiered fraternity at the University of Florida.
Sophomore, Class of 2021, Business Administration
-------FLASHBACK TO SPRING 2017
Just around the corner of Valentine's Day, Chad has been a nervous wreck from waiting for his acceptance to UF. Both his dad and uncle and even grandparents attended this prestigious university and are proud alumni.
----February 12, 2017
He got his acceptance! Chad is now accepted to the UF Class of 2021 as an incoming Finance major.
----June 5, 2017
Chad is now writing down his possible class selection for the Fall semester as he knows it'll be quite a ride along with the football season. The advisor who helped him choose his courseload is an advisor for the School of Arts.
----October 24, 2017
Chad just failed his second Financial Accounting exam and got D's on his previous quizzes while he has been struggling to find his way into bringing them up.
----October 25, 2017
Chad meets up with an advisor and discusses a major change but now into journalism as he has seen how easy his bros from Yo Gabba Gabba have had it. After the meeting, he is officially a journalism major!
----January 14, 2018
Chad just bombed his first major report in his journalism class and with only two major reports left, this puts him in a bad position.
----January 15, 2018
Chad now meets up with his advisor and with the add/drop week already passed, he now has to finish the courseload decided in the critical tracking for journalism. Only after he finishes this semester will he be able to switch his major....AGAIN.
----April 25, 2017
I told Chad to download my app and through the app, he met an upperclassman who works at the Gale Lemmerand Center as an Equipment Manager. He was offered a volunteering position to see if he likes the athletic environment.
----May 15, 2018
Chad finally finishes the spring semester and now decides to switch to Sports Management. Now, Chad is expecting to start his internship in the Fall as an Equipment Manager for the Volleyball team.
Both Chad and I have one thing in common and that is the help of a lending hand from upperclassmen experience. At first, I was a BME major and I also switched my major various times before sticking to Biology. What really helped me was meeting up with my now current friend Hannia who is a current Biology major in the pre-med track. Once I took my first set of Biology courses, I was hooked! I think both the avatar and I have this in common because we shared the same conflict and resolved it in the same way.
This was by far the best thing I have ever read in my entire life. I love that you created a timeline of all the things that Chad went through to finally become a Sports Management major. I think you really dove into this assignment and it really paid off. Seriously I loved reading this and I couldn’t even think of one thing for you to change about it.
ReplyDelete