21A
1.What I got out of the reading was that it focused a lot on the mind of others including ourselves. When it comes to our talents and our abilities as people, it leans understanding and conflict towards our actions and how we can learn from them. I really like how I chose to talk and read this book, definitely opened my perspective on the growth of the mind.
2.What I have learned about ENT3003 is the it focuses not only on the mind and our physical abilities, but it focuses a lot on what we can do to apply our mental abilities towards our actions. I think that this book truly reflects of this class due to the major thinking and correction from our mistakes when it comes to entrepreneurship and mindset growth.
3.From this book, I think that a really helpful activity that will help promote mindset growth is to do things that we have never done before. The true experience in a growth in mindset is to do something that is out of the ordinary.
4.I really enjoyed this book and I definitely will put this into action in my daily life. As a future entrepreneur, I will go out of my comfort zone to grow in my mental state.
Book: Mindset
2.What I have learned about ENT3003 is the it focuses not only on the mind and our physical abilities, but it focuses a lot on what we can do to apply our mental abilities towards our actions. I think that this book truly reflects of this class due to the major thinking and correction from our mistakes when it comes to entrepreneurship and mindset growth.
3.From this book, I think that a really helpful activity that will help promote mindset growth is to do things that we have never done before. The true experience in a growth in mindset is to do something that is out of the ordinary.
4.I really enjoyed this book and I definitely will put this into action in my daily life. As a future entrepreneur, I will go out of my comfort zone to grow in my mental state.
Book: Mindset
I think you could have given a little more description about the activity that you would create after reading this book. How specifically would you try to promote mindset growth? What would you have the students do to open up and “do something out of the ordinary” as you described. I think concrete examples for this would have improved the post.
ReplyDeleteI think you took away some really great points from this book, and discussed them well in your reflection. I agree with Ariana that your activity is a bit vague in that it's so open ended, but I think the meaning and the idea behind it shows great appreciation for what the book discussed. I like your 2nd point about how we should focus and appreciate on how we can apply our mentality towards our actions. Overall great job!
ReplyDeleteI think you gave a pretty basic description of the book you read. The mind is something very powerful that we are still not completely aware of yet. Like you said, entrepreneurship involves brain power and how we can apply it to our actions. Going out of your comfort zone is what develops you as a person and I believe that going out of your mental comfort zone is something important to do.
ReplyDelete