28A – Your Exit Strategy
1.) I plan to branch out the business and partner up with smaller companies that can benefit from advertisement such as intern and employment recruiters looking for students within a specific major. I plan to definitely stay with the business throughout my career. I don't know if I'd pass it to my children, but I'd pass it to whoever is/will show their dedication in wanting to continuously improve a student's academic and personal career.
2.) I selected this strategy because like any choice we make, we can't simply just sell it and let it go. I mean, we can, but is it always the case? I think through this app, it can venture off into many other institutions nationwide and allow more students to incorporate their stories of success and perhaps failure! This failure will only show that there is a continuous room for improvement and immediate changes and a never-ending journey.
3.) It definitely has influenced on how I identify opportunities, specifically if they are or not worth it. It has shown me the value of knowing how much can I offer and how much can be done, realistically, with ideas that may seem "out of the blue".
I like your exit strategy overall. I think it's smart to use your business as a chance not only to connect students to students, but also to businesses and companies connected to their major. I agree with you on your idea of being against simply letting go of a venture you've put so much time and effort into. I also think your business idea in specific leads to many different routes for expansion.
ReplyDelete